Updating a customer's email within the customer portal?
This article will outline how to update the email address associated with your customer's "Customer Portal Profile"
1. First, update the email address of your customer in your Accounting Platform:
- Quickbooks Online
2. Wait for the platforms to sync or you can manually sync, this will update the email address in InvoiceSherpa.
3. Go to the "Customers" page and search for the customer's name, then click on their name. This will bring you to the Customer Profile.
4. In the "Customer's Profile"you'll see the updated email address.
5. If it has been updated go to the "Customer Portal" page.
If a customer portal has already been set up for a customer, a "Force Email Update" option will appear.
6. Click the "Force Email Update" button which will update the email address used to log into the Customer Portal. It will automatically send the customer an invite to validate their new email address so they can access their Customer Portal.